Snapper Trailers - Review about Snapper 5X10 Enclosed Trailer from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Very disappointed.I only made it a mile before the trailer came off my hitch.
Damaged my motor home, mechanic blamed it on the factory. Bought a spare tire and they mounted it, and it was laying on the floor when I reached my destination.
They mounted the D rings in the wrong location and used electrical tape to repair the broken wires on my wiring harness.NEVER AGAIN WITH THEM
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Snapper 5X10 Enclosed Trailer
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..."
- "Basically I feel as though I was mislead not only did I get charged a $20 "service fee" and then a $10 "sales charge" but the invoice also said $50..."
- "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..."
- "I took my 2010 Audi A4 for an oil change to the Tire Kingdom store located at 2550 Sawgrass Mills Circle, Sunrise, FL 33323 on Sunday 09/15/2013 at 9:07 AM...."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."