In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started to appear.while inspecting the frame under the trailer I found bare metal which is rusting out.when I checked the date of manufacturing the date was 2015 not 2016 .the person showed me a 2016 but when he could not close the door due to a row of screws.When I asked if had another one like it he said yes and showed me the one I have now.after opening the trailer I noted the diff.
In side I asked if it was a 2016 he said yes its the same specs.when I called I was told it was a 2016 even if the trailer said made in 2015??? I was told he would sell me a new 2016 after I sold the one he sold me.the manager was rude.when asked why the trailer sold to me as2016 with extended height I was told the sales man made a mistake in telling me the specs was the same.the trailer was not what the sales man said it was.the rusting door frame and main frame will not last long in my opinion in south fla.not only did he lie but they sprayed painted cheep paint to try and cover up the rusting frame.bare metal frame inside and out they dumped a defective trailer on me and lied to me in order to do so.now I stuck with a trailer I can't sell It this condition l will lawyer up to try and get this resolved but like the manager said it will be wast of time I'm sure. I would not recommend this company thy are .
dishonest and dount stand by there word beware stay away please note title says 2016.Can anyone say fraudulent business
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor response dishonest
- Reason of review:
- Disonest sales defective product
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "i live in indonesia , and its so far away from usa .. and the shipping cost also very very expensive if i want to send things from there to..."
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OPERATING AS A MOVING COMPANY! My wife and I hired them to move us from South Carolina to California. My wife spent the majority..."
- "I had an order for about $1200 in different items. I had 2 of the "hunting" 556 5rd mags on the order. I was getting ready for a..."
- "In August 2014 I had a problem with the power line in my building , and it cause me a lot of damage , the way it's start is the..."
- "Basically I feel as though I was mislead not only did I get charged a $20 "service fee" and then a $10 "sales charge" but the invoice also said $50..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."